Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Antique Menagerie~Establishement of Luxury and Curiosity~

Welcome to our Blog!!! Hi I'm Donna.  My husband Kenny and I have fulfilled a long talked about dream of ours.  We have opened a store in Westlake Village, California called Antique Menagerie. It's located in the Westlake Design Center on the ever popular Via Colinas. 
We carry a unique collection of antiques, garden, home decor, trinkets-gifts and whatnots. I look forward to sharing many photos with you of our merchandise and new arrivals. If you ever see anything you like you can always email me or call me direct at the store.

Here is one of our opening day vignettes.



Hope you get an opportunity to stop by and see us.  We are located at 31143 Via Colinas #511 Westlake Village, CA  91362. Our phone number is 818-889-0200.

Our first day open was yesterday March 26th.  Look for us Antique Menagerie in 805 Magazine April issue. Our "Grand Opening" will be May 18, 2012.


3 comments:

  1. This vignette is AMAZING....Congrats to you BOTH!!! Can't wait to see more...xoxok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I will definitely make it a point to visit your new beautiful shop! Congratulations and best of luck!!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete